1. Articles here are not written as an universal guide for every model of synology NAS. They were just a detailed record for my steps which working on my DS207+ only.
2. Modding any machine introduces certain risks which may lost your file or even brick your machine. Again articles here are just for my personal reference and never intended to promote any modding to your NAS.
3. Backup all your data is essential before any modding activities.
4. Modding may void your warranty.
5. Please take your own risk.
6. I’m no expert on any subject here so if you encountered any problem, you will have better luck seeking help from synology forum. This is especially true if you are using different NAS model as mine.